Ingredients for 12 portions, 9" x 9"
|4.4 oz (125 g)||QimiQ Classic Original, room temperature|
|4.4 oz (125 g)||Butter, softened|
|4.4 oz (125 g)||Sugar|
|4.4 oz (125 g)||Dark chocolate 40-60 % cocoa, melted|
|4.4 oz (125 g)||Flour, plain|
|1 tbsp||Baking powder|
- Preheat the oven to 320° F (conventional oven).
- Whisk QimiQ Classic smooth. Add the butter and sugar and whisk until light and fluffy. Gradually add the eggs and vanilla and continue to whisk until creamy. Add the melted chocolate and mix well together.
- Add the baking powder to the flour and fold into the mixture.
- Pour into a square baking tin lined with grease-proof baking paper and bake in the pre-heated oven for approx. 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool and cut into portions.
QimiQ Classic Original Advantages
- Bake stable
- Quick and simple preparation