Ingredients for 12 Portions, Ø 10" ring
|For the crust|
|5.3 oz||Graham crackers, crumbled|
|1.8 oz||Butter, melted|
|For the filling|
|15.9 oz||QimiQ Classic, room temperature|
|1.6 oz||Corn starch|
|24.7 oz||Cream cheese|
|7.1 oz||Natural yogurt|
|9.5 oz||Whole eggs|
|3.6 fl oz||Lemon juice|
|0.1 oz||Lemon peel, finely grated|
- Preheat the oven to 190° F (conventional oven).
- Add the melted butter to the biscuit crumbs and mix well. Press firmly into the base of a greased cake ring.
- Whisk QimiQ Classic smooth.
- Mix the sugar, corn starch and vanilla together. Add to the cream cheese and whisk smooth.
- Add the QimiQ Classic, yogurt, eggs, lemon juice and lemon zest and mix well.
- Pour onto the biscuit base and bake in the hot oven for approx 120 minutes.
- Note: The cheesecake is soft after baking. Chill for at least 8 hours to set completely.
QimiQ Classic Advantages
- No splitting or cracking of surface
- Reduces skin formation
- Does not require to be baked in a water bath