Baked Asparagus Rolls
Ingredients for 10 portions
|24.7 oz (700 g)||White asparagus sticks, peeled, cooked|
|20||Ham slices, 15 g each|
|17.6 oz (500 g)||QimiQ Sauce Base|
|7.1 oz (200 g)||Cheddar, grated|
|Salt and pepper|
|0.7 oz (20 g)||Bread crumbs|
- Preheat the oven to 360° F (conventional oven).
- Halve the asparagus and place 2 halves onto each ham slice and roll up.
- Place the asparagus rolls into a greased ovenproof dish.
- Bring the QimiQ Sauce Base to a boil, add the cheddar and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour the cheese sauce over the asparagus. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and bake in a preheated oven at 360° F for approx. 30 minutes.
QimiQ Sauce Base Advantages
- Smooth and creamy consistency in seconds
- Problem-free reheating possible