Baked Asparagus Rolls
Ingredients for 10 portions
|13.2 oz||QimiQ Sauce Base|
|52.9 oz||White asparagus sticks, peeled, cooked|
|17.6 oz||Ham, sliced|
|6.3 oz||Cream cheese|
|4.2 oz||Parmesan, grated|
|Salt and pepper|
- Preheat the oven to 360°F (conventional oven).
- Place one asparagus onto each ham slice and roll up.
- Place the asparagus rolls into a greased ovenproof dish.
- Mix the QimiQ Sauce Base, cream cheese and parmesan together well and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour the cheese sauce over the asparagus and bake in a preheated oven for approx. 10 minutes.
QimiQ Sauce Base Advantages
- Smooth and creamy consistency in seconds
- Problem-free reheating possible
- Creamy indulgent taste with less fat