Baked Asparagus Rolls
Ingredients for 10 portions
|35.3 oz||White asparagus sticks, peeled, cooked|
|20||Ham slices, 15 g each|
|11.5 oz||QimiQ Sauce Base|
|7.1 oz||Cream cheese|
|3.5 oz||Parmesan, grated|
|Salt and pepper|
- Halve the asparagus. Place 2 halves onto each ham slice and roll up.
- Place the asparagus rolls into a greased ovenproof dish.
- Mix the QimiQ Sauce Base, cream cheese and parmesan together well and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour the cheese sauce over the asparagus and bake in a preheated oven at 360° F for approx. 30 minutes.
QimiQ Sauce Base Advantages
- Smooth and creamy consistency in seconds
- Problem-free reheating possible
- Full taste despite less fat content