Carrot and Ginger Cream Soup
Ingredients for 10 portions
|3.5 oz (100 g)||Onions, chopped|
|17.6 oz (500 g)||Carrots, peeled, chopped|
|0.9 oz (25 g)||Ginger root, peeled, chopped|
|0.3 fl oz (10 ml)||Olive oil|
|16.9 fl oz (500 ml)||Orange juice|
|10.1 fl oz (300 ml)||Clear vegetable stock|
|0.3 fl oz (10 ml)||Balsamic vinegar, white|
|0.2 oz (6 g)||Salt|
|0 oz (1 g)||Pepper|
|1.1 oz (30 g)||Sugar|
|15.9 oz (450 g)||QimiQ Sauce Base|
- Fry the onion, carrots and ginger in olive oil until soft.
- Add the orange juice, vegetable stock and vinegar. Season to taste and bring to the boil. Continue to cook until the carrots are soft. Using an immersion mixer, blend until smooth.
- Stir in the QimiQ Sauce Base and continue to cook until the required consistency has been achieved.
QimiQ Sauce Base Advantages
- Smooth and creamy consistency in seconds
- All natural, contains no preservatives, additives or emulsifiers
- Creamy indulgent taste with less fat
- Problem-free reheating possible
- Acid stable and will not curdle