Carrot and Ginger Cream Soup
Ingredients for 10 portions
|3.5 oz (100 g)||Onions, chopped|
|17.6 oz (500 g)||Carrots, peeled, chopped|
|0.9 oz (25 g)||Ginger root, peeled, chopped|
|0.3 fl oz (10 ml)||Olive oil|
|16.9 fl oz (500 ml)||Orange juice|
|10.1 fl oz (300 ml)||Clear vegetable stock|
|0.3 fl oz (10 ml)||Balsamic vinegar, white|
|0.2 oz (6 g)||Salt|
|0 oz (1 g)||Pepper|
|1.1 oz (30 g)||Sugar|
|15.9 oz (450 g)||QimiQ Sauce Base|
- Sauté the onion, carrots and ginger in olive oil until soft.
- Douse with the orange juice, vegetable stock and vinegar. Season to taste, bring to the boil and continue to cook until the carrots are soft.
- Using an immersion mixer, blend until smooth.
- Refine with the QimiQ Sauce Base.
QimiQ Sauce Base Advantages
- Smooth and creamy consistency in seconds
- Problem-free reheating possible
- Acid stable and will not curdle
- Full taste despite less fat content