Avocado Cream Dip
Ingredients for 10 portions
|7.1 oz (200 g)||QimiQ Whip, chilled|
|4||Avocados, softened, peeled, crushed|
|1 fl oz (30 ml)||Lemon juice|
|1 fl oz (30 ml)||Olive oil|
|50 g||Onions, diced|
|3.5 oz (100 g)||Tomatoes, diced|
|0.4 oz (10 g)||Cilantro / coriander, finely chopped|
|Salt and pepper|
- Lightly whip the cold QimiQ Whip until completely smooth, ensuring that the entire mixture is incorporated (especially from bottom and sides of bowl).
- Add the soft avocados, lemon juice and olive oil and continue to whisk at top speed until the required volume has been achieved.
- Fold in the chopped onions, tomatoes and cilantro and season to taste.
- Chill for 2-3 hours.
QimiQ Whip Advantages
- Full creamy taste with less fat and cholesterol
- Real dairy cream product, cannot be over whipped
- Acid stable and does not curdle
- One bowl preparation