Blueberry Cream Cheese Cake
Ingredients for 12 Portions, Ø 10" ring
|8.8 oz||Cream cheese|
|8.8 oz||QimiQ Whip, chilled|
|1.8 oz||Sour cream 15 % fat|
|1 fl oz||Lemon juice|
|For the crust|
|5.3 oz||Graham crackers, crumbled|
|1.8 oz||Butter, melted|
|Clear cake glazing jelly|
- Whisk the cream cheese smooth.
- Add the QimiQ Whip, sour cream, lemon juice, sugar and vanilla and continue to whisk at top speed until the required volume has been achieved.
- For the crust: add the melted butter, sugar and cinnamon to the crumbs and mix well. Press firmly (with a glass) into a greased cake ring.
- Pour the cream onto the base, top with the blueberries and glaze.
- Chill for at least 4 hours (preferably over night).
QimiQ Whip Advantages
- One bowl preparation
- 1 kg QimiQ Whip can replace up to 3 litres of fresh heavy cream
- Reduces discoloration
- Real dairy cream product, cannot be over whipped
- Prevents moisture migration, sponge base remains fresh and dry
- Acid stable and does not curdle