Mediterranean Vegetable Terrine
Ingredients for 10 portions
|3.5 oz||Yellow bell peppers|
|10.6 oz||Zucchini, finely sliced, blanched|
|17.6 oz||QimiQ Classic, room temperature|
|10.6 oz||Quark 20% fat|
|Salt and pepper|
|Basil, finely chopped|
|0.3 fl oz||Lemon juice|
|3.5 oz||Dried tomatoes, finely diced|
|1.8 oz||Black olives, stoned, cut into segments|
- Halve the bell peppers and remove the seeds. Bake in a hot oven at 360° F until brown. Allow to cool and peel.
- Line a terrine mold (lined with plastic film) with a layer of thin zucchini slices. Leave an overlap of zucchini to cover the filling.
- Whisk QimiQ Classic smooth. Add the quark, seasoning, basil and lemon juice and mix well.
- Alternately layer the quark mousse, dried tomato pieces, whole olives and capers and halved peppers in the terrine mold. Finish with a layer of mousse and cover with the zuchinni overlap.
- Chill for at least 4 hours (preferably over night).
QimiQ Classic Advantages
- Enhances the natural taste of added ingredients