Mediterranean Vegetable Terrine
Ingredients for 10 portions
|3.5 oz (100 g)||Yellow bell peppers|
|10.6 oz (300 g)||Zucchini, finely sliced, blanched|
|17.6 oz (500 g)||QimiQ Classic Original, room temperature|
|10.6 oz (300 g)||Quark 20% fat|
|Salt and pepper|
|Basil, finely chopped|
|0.3 fl oz (8 ml)||Lemon juice|
|3.5 oz (100 g)||Dried tomatoes, finely diced|
|1.8 oz (50 g)||Black olives, stoned, cut into segments|
|1.8 oz (50 g)||Capers|
- Halve the bell peppers and remove the seeds. Bake in a hot oven at 360° F until brown. Allow to cool and peel.
- Line a terrine mold (lined with plastic film) with a layer of thin zucchini slices. Leave an overlap of zucchini to cover the filling.
- Whisk QimiQ Classic smooth. Add the quark, seasoning, basil and lemon juice and mix well.
- Alternately layer the quark mousse, dried tomato pieces, whole olives and capers and halved peppers in the terrine mold. Finish with a layer of mousse and cover with the zuchinni overlap.
- Chill for at least 4 hours (preferably over night).
QimiQ Classic Original Advantages
- Enhances the natural taste of added ingredients