Smoked Salmon Mousse
Ingredients for 10 portions
|7.1 oz||QimiQ Whip, chilled|
|8.8 oz||Smoked salmon, pureed|
|8.8 oz||Smoked salmon, sliced|
|White pepper, ground|
- Lightly whip the cold QimiQ Whip until completely smooth, ensuring that the entire mixture is incorporated (especially from bottom and sides of bowl).
- Add the pureed salmon and continue to whisk at top speed until the required volume has been achieved.
- Add the lemon juice, season to taste and mix well.
- Line the terrine mold (lined with cling film) with the salmon slices.
- Pour the mousse into the mold and chill for at least 4 hours (preferably over night).
QimiQ Whip Advantages
- Quick and simple preparation
- One bowl preparation
- Real dairy cream product, cannot be over whipped
- Acid stable and does not curdle